Friday, March 03, 2006

New Focus

So now instead of bringing a '67 Convertible to the Grand National, I will be bringing a '67 Eldorado. I have a few things I would like to do to it before I bring it down:

New upholstery on front seat (repair hole mouse chewed in it)
Refresh the paint
Change mufflers back to stock
Fix dashoard
get radio


things I don't absolutly need to get done before the show, but would like to fix:
power seat controls
power window controls
dash mechanics

So I need to get cracking on this...I've been in contact with the seat material guys, but they sent the wrong sample, so I'll need to find out if they have what I have.

I need to find an auto painter. this is the most scary part for me. I'm so afraid of it getting messed up.

I need to learn how to fix all the crap in the dashboard.

No comments: