Thursday, September 14, 2006

Poor Porsche...

Jim drove my Porsche on Tuesday because my arms were too sore to shift from working on that starter on Sunday and his car was boxed in the driveway. He used to own the exact same car: same model, same transmission (and year) car as this, but he's so used to his Accord now, that he tried to start the car with out pushing the clutch in, right after he said "oh yeah, it's a stick..." I found this very funny since his favorite running joke every time he is in that car with me is the "Women can't drive manual transmissions." The best part is he did it again later! :-)

Oh, and then on the way home, he got pulled over because my taillight was out. He got a warning(we didn't tell the cop we knew about the problem). Good thing I wasn't driving! I really need to see about fixing that...

No comments: