Monday, April 07, 2008

Paint Class - Day 38

Today, we found out that the car was not done as we thought, but that we needed to finish some areas we didn't do. We taped off the outside of the hood and decklid on the VW and scotch-brited the inside of them then I sprayed them both with primer. I was feeling especially tired today, and by the time I was done my arm was a little shaky from the weight of the spray gun (maybe also becasue the hood for the VW is huge, and I was holding it up high for kind of a long time...I should start doing some weight lifting to prep for the next time I spray.

Also, we were in class LATE tonight as there were a couple projects that people were trying to wrap up. After the VW, I helped a guy tape up and de-wax his corvette so he could shoot primer, but someone in the class messed up the primer he was going to use. So he didn't get to shoot the car.

No comments: