Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Plan

So I guess I never went into what my plan was. I am taking a 1967 deVille Convertible that was Marina Blue with White Leather interior and a white top, and making it a deeper Atlantis Blue Firemist from the same year. Although I have been debating between that and the Spectre Blue Firemist from 1968, it's just a litle brighter and might just be a little nicer looking at night.

I have stripped most of the paint off the car, the paint that came on it was severly cracked from being stored in the AZ sun for quite some time, and was starting to rust only a few weeks after it's arrival here in Northern California.

I've had the car for quite some time now, but due partially to a medical situation that ate up a large chunk of my life last year, and general laziness on my part, I have done very little to it. It would probably be easier if I had a garage of my own and had the car closer than 50 miles away.

No comments: