Wednesday, December 21, 2005

rrrrrr...

So the part I ordered didn't get there in time for the weekend, so I couldn't see if it was the ignition switch that is the issue. So, I decided I would take the fender off and see if My sister could bring it to my brother to wled (since she has a car large enough to hold a cadillac fender). Except I was not able to get the fender off. It was raining off and on all weekend, so I spent alot of time covering and uncovering to car, and I forgot to bring the manual down with me, so I had to guess as to which bolts to remove. The most frustrating thing was trying to remove a crome trim piece from the grill so I could remove the grill, so I could get to the bolt I believe are keeping me from taking the fender off. rrrrrrrrrrr...when am I ever going to make some progress on this car?

No comments: