Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Cheating Heart

I have found one of the cars on my list! The list being the cars I want to have in my garage when I die. This list changes slightly every time I get into a new tax bracket but so far none of the cars have fallen off the list, it only gets added to.

1) 1983 Datsun 280zx - 5spd, non-turbo, with voice warnings in silver, blue, black, or charcoal*
2) 1992 Toyota Supra - 5spd, Turbo, with Targa top in medium blue*, black, charcoal, or silver
3)1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible - any color except brown, yellow or gold, built on my birthday
4)1968 Cadillac deVille Convertible - Spectre Firemist*, black, charcoal
5)1967 Cadillac Eldorado - Ember Firemist*, black, blue, green,
6)1985 Cadillac Eldoado Biarritz - with stainless roof, no brown yellow or gold
7)1949 Cadillac fastback - any color
8)1957/58 Eldorado
9)1957/58 Coupe deVille
10) v-16 Cadillac

Anyway, I have found #5 1967 Cadillac Eldorado in Ember Firemist. It is CA, and is $5500. I emailed the owner and was not hearing back from them, and was terrified that they had sold it already. I've been looking for this car for years! I passed on one maybe four or five years ago, because it needed a lot of electrical work, but now I wish I had just bought it. Now I have another chance, finally! Buying this car means that I will not have the cash to finish the convertible in time for the show, since the proceeds from the sale of the Porsche and the 93 Eldo will be going to buy this '67 Eldo. But at least I could bring the '67 Eldo to the show!

No comments: