Monday, July 24, 2006

Loud-ass car!

I went to a Cadillac meet on Sunday, and I was a little embarrassed about my car. If anyone is going to know all the things that are wrong on my car, it's this crowd.

The first embarrassing thing was that the coolant boiled over when I got there.

Then while they were doing the awards, some cars left early and drove out right behind where the announcer was. They were so quiet the announcer didn't even need to speak up, I don’t think many people even noticed the cars drove by. That was depressing, If I had driven by at that point, they would have had to stopped that whole thing until I passed. I was embarrassed for something that didn't even happen...I really want to get this fixed!

On the way home, I turned the heater on, and that kept it from boiling over again. Of course, it was like 20 degrees cooler at home than where the car show was, so that may have helped too ;-)

No comments: