Monday, October 09, 2006

5th starter

Ok, so I removed and exchanged the wrong part number starter for the right part number starter, but it still didn't have the hole in the bottom for a bracket. I went to two stores to verify this. This sucks, why would one part have the correct hole for the bracket and one not when they are the smae part number from the same company!?

I bought it anyway and installed it, and the car still does not start. Obviously it is something else. I may have it towed to a garage, so that someone else can figure out what the hell is wrong with this car. Before I do that, I'll need to remove the fender I started taking off, and make sure the primer is fully covering the metal so it won't rust away in the hands of someone else.

I also went and bought a new cover for the car, I couldn't find a new tarp, so the old tarp went under the car cover and I tied it down. The old car cover went over my brother's car with a couple bags of bark on top to make it stay on.

No comments: