Thursday, November 30, 2006

Turn Signal Switch Found!

One of the guys in my Cadillac group totally saved me...He suggested these guys: Shee Mar they also have an 800 number that does not seem to be listed on their site. 1-800-627-8876.

I got the switch for $104 + $6 shipping, Part #SM229 for a non tilt and telescope steering column (I never thought I'd be happy I didn't have one, but they didn't even have the switches for the tilt and telescope). It should be here Tuesday.

Yay! I've been getting way to used to the little car, I need a big boat to drive around.

-c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are SO HAPPY FOR YOU "Das BOOT" will be on the road soon...... you will need your own lane

rachelsstudio.com said...

Yay about the turn signal switch finding! I wanna see pics of your cars!