Monday, January 08, 2007

944 repair

Ok, so I got a call from the repair shop European Auto Repair. They say I need to replace both Master and Slave clutch cylinders, at a cost of $560 (If I remember correctly), and it can be finished today. I told them to go for it.

I'm a little concerned that they will call back later and say my timing belt needs to be done as well (which will cost $1200, since they do the water pump and seals at the same time). Not suprised though, as I'm pretty sure the guy I bought the car from was lying when he said all this work had just been done.

This is going to set back my plans of finishing my Cadillacs.

I think when I get it back, I may list it for sale. It will be worth the most freshly repaired. And that will give me the cash to put into one or more of the other cars.

No comments: