Thursday, March 22, 2007

No Brakes

Is there anything worse than the feeling you get when you depress the brake pedal on a 4,500lb car and get no response?

This morning on my way into work, the brakes went out in the Cadillac. Well, there was a little brake, so I suspect the master cylider went out (I think this was the first year they had that in the Cadillacs, but I may be mistaken - I'll look it up later...)

Luckily, it happened just down the street from work(and not on the steep, windy road I came down on the way to work) , so I parked it in the parking lot at work. I 'll probably have to get a lift home from Jim and leave the car here. Good thing April is brake fixing month!

1 comment:

treefrogdarla said...

Hate to say it, but I think you cursed yourself by declaring April "Brake Month"...