Friday, June 02, 2006

Ordered Radiator

...Ordered it from Radiators.com which has a warehouse in Sac, they are delivering it to my parents house today. While I was on hold, they had as their hold music the comedians from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. Gives you a little insight into the company. It cost $181 after tax with a lifetime warranty.

I also called d'Bears (cadillaville.com) about a dash board, bezel, and stereo, but they did not want to send me the stereo, and it would take two or three weeks to get the dash and bezel. I decided to skip it and wait until after the Grand National to order these parts, who knows, maybe I'll find some of them at the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»