Monday, August 28, 2006

New Dash!

I got a new dash for the convertible this weekend! It's in great shape, I'll need to have it dyed to go with the interior(it's black right now). I'm going to try to sell the old one on ebay, we'll see what I can get for it, it's got a quarter-sized hole on the top, but is in decent shape other than that.



I also forgot to bring the starter with me to the convertible, so didn't install it. Maybe next Monday, since it's a holiday weekend...I really need to get it going so I can get the work done on it. I will try to talk to the place near my work that looks like they do body work to see if they can fix the sheet metal.

I was looking at my '79 this weekend, and I think the vinyl top is rusting underneath, I was thinking that I should strip it off and do what I can to save it now, maybe next Monday I'll do that too.

No comments: