Monday, August 07, 2006

no new engine for me...

Well the people selling the Northstar engine will not reply again and won't give me their number, so it's looking like that is not an option anymore which turns out to be fine, because I really need to get started on the '67 convertible.

I'm going to order a new starter for the '67 Convertible, and try to get it running (the last one I ordered and installed a few months back is broken (I may have broken it).

I also want to check out a metal fabrication shop around the corner from where I work and see if they can/will do the body work the '67 convertible needs.

Once that is finished, I can get some suspension work and engine work done, and then find someone to paint it.

It doesn't look like a lot of work when you write it out, but it'll be a lot. I hope I can get it all done in time for Savannah!

No comments: