Thursday, August 03, 2006

Smoking through the night

In the dead of night last night, I brought the '93 eldo to the new place. Jim followed me just in case it blew up or something. He says it was smoking pretty bad. I think this car is done. For now, it is in my driveway I will post it for sale on craigslist.org and see if anyone takes it as is.

One the way home, I saw the funniest thing, I wish I had thought to bring my camera with me...there was a flat bed tow truck that had another flat bed tow truck on it's bed and that tow truck had a van on it! It was so funny to see them all stacked on top of each other like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning i am so happy that you got home OK A big thank you to jim for following you ( just in case)... Glad the move went so well you must have had great people helping you Ha Ha