Thursday, January 03, 2008

Jim's back and wants his space in the garage

Now that Jim is back from Sacramento, he wants his space in the garage back. I had to hook up the trickle charger to the '93 (which I had put in the garage with the '67when I was swapping wheels around a couple weeks ago). It involved taking down the extension cord that the Christmas lights were hooked up to is the freezing cold last night. Jim tried to move the '93 out of the garage yesterday when he got home from work but it wouldn't turn over, which I think is good, because I really don't want him driving it anyway...even if it is just to back it out of the garage. That car could stop functioning at any moment.

I really need to fix or get rid of this car...but I just can't deal with it until the summer.

2 comments:

Wing Food said...

Summer is a long way off how about we shoot for EARLT SPRING ???? love me

Wing Food said...

oops sorry
"EARLY" my typing stinks