Monday, April 24, 2006

Actual Progress!

I brought the Eldo to Napoleon, he has been working on it this weekend, and is aiming to have it completed by Wednesday. I'm so happy it's going to be done, but when I left it, some of that paranoia about leaving my cars in the hands of other came in...

And as we were driving away, I started thinking about the potential for the car to get a huge scratch down the side if he tried to navigate my giant boat of a car in and out of his little garage very often. Then I started wondering if the smell was really going to be gone when I got it back. and then I started feeling bad about the potential mess inside the seat that he would have to deal with.

I woke up Saturday morning paranoid that I wasn't clear on the fact that the grain in the new material was supposed to go horizontally instead of how the current material goes vertically, and I wanted to call right then to be sure, but it was kind of early, and I thought since his English is not so great, and my Spanish is non-existent, that I didn't want to risk a conversation over the phone that might confuse him more than anything.

Yes, I know, I'm insane, this is why I like to do things myself… it’s so much less stressful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. At least you have a plan on what you want to do with your cars...me, I have no plan yet. I drive one all the time, and the other one just sits there dripping oil on my garage floor.