Friday, April 14, 2006

Next weekend

I've made arrangements to have the upholstery done next weekend, the fabric should arrive on Monday, and I will bring the car to Napoleon on Friday. So all seems good with that, I can't wait to have a car that doesn't stink!

I am also working on the purchase of a instument cluster/chrome bezel replacement for the convertible from a guy on Ebay. I know, it seem a little unfocused to be buying things for the convertible when it's the Eldorado I'm trying to get done for June, but I could use some of the parts out of this for the Eldo (the clock and the climate control unit) The climate control issue is really the most pressing issue on the Eldo(everytime I drive it the windows fog up and I can't see).

I also need to order a new gas tank, and rear bushings, and possibly new shocks for the rear and motor mounts, when the car is idling, it's very bouncy...

No comments: