Friday, April 28, 2006

To do

I'm trying to figure out what to do this weekend. I originally wanted to swap the intake and carb but I need to send the carb off to be rebuilt, so at least half of that needs to wait. And my brother said the garage is pretty non-functional at the moment, because his jeep is torn apart, so realistically, replacing the intake manifold is not really feasible.

I was also going to try to have the muffler replaced and any exhaust pipes replaced that needed to be. I don't know if it's worth it to bring it up to Sacramento to do that though, there are plenty of places near me I can have that done during the week. Since it's not running right, and I run the risk of blowing another carb gasket out, I'm leaning toward not driving it up. Maybe I will just bring the Carb up and package it up to send to the CarbsOnly rebuilders.

No comments: