Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cadillac close to being finished!

Today I called A&A, and they said they were waiting for a turn signal switch (which was not something on the list of things to fix, so I assume it is part of the electrical problem). They said it would definitely be done by early next week, but could possibly be done by the end of this week.

It would be great to get it back this week, because there is a small Cadillac meet on the East Bay this weekend, and it would be great to be able to show my car off this weekend! That also gives me more time to get the remaining things fixed.

I emailed the guy who I ordered the dash parts from last night, and I have not heard back. I may be screwed here because he just recently got two major negatives on Ebay for stuff similar to my problems (really late with ship and milking you for more money later). I'm going to hold off a few more days and see if I get anything from him. It sucks though, because it's been two months since my initial order and another month and a week since the second order. RRRRRR...

Only three weeks until the show!

No comments: