Wednesday, May 03, 2006

a long drive

Last night Jim drove me down to Fremont to pick up my car from the Fremont Air and Electric place, where the mechanic was kind enough to let me pay over the phone and leave the keys for me in an undisclosed location(i really need to have a spare set made).

Then we drove to Brentwood (we stopped at Red Robin in Pleasanton for dinner, and stopped again, because I remembered I wasn't in the Porsche and I needed gas) to drop my car off at A&A Auto, the Cadillac wrecking yard which apparently also does repairs.

The drive from Pleasanton to Brentwood was so nice, and I'm so glad the car did not break down while on this journey. I have not renewed my AAA roadside service yet.

Then we drove back to Berkeley. It took us about 4 hours (including eating time) and 135 miles.

No comments: