Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Photos

It has come to my attention that there are no photos in my blog.

For the time being, you can view some photos of my car here: http://photos.yahoo.com/cadillacrazy

Oh- Yesterday I called A&A and got some info, but not all. They fixed the power seat. Apparently, it was just a ground wire that was not connected.

The window switch was a relay, so that is fixed and the gas leak was a hose, so that is fixed.

They are pricing out the climate control system, but guess it to be $1000+ to repair. They also let me know that my oil leak is actually many, many small oil leaks. Estimated to cost $800 if I want them all fixed, and $400 if I want some (that do not require the engine to be pulled) fixed.

I'm waiting for a more specific cost on the air/heat. etc, and a verdict on what is banging around in the back ( possibly a worn bushing?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»